Monday, January 30, 2017

A New Year


A new year.....

Where did 2016 go?

We are settled into our long winter routine.  School and extra-curricular activities keep my family busy.  Hubby and dear son are getting ready for their first camping trip with one of son's groups.  I think they are both equally excited.  I'll have Blackie to keep me company while they are away.


She's settled into her winter routine as well.  Long naps under the school desks.  Sleeping with eyes wide open...


We had a few snow flurries yesterday.  Today the sun is out bringing a cheeriness to the winter landscape.

I hope you have all been well these last couple of months.  I have exciting news to tell you, but I'm not quite ready to share.  How's that for bait!  

I'm trying to muster up some crochet mojo.  I've been contemplating digging out an old work in progress.  

Do you remember this?  


It's been on my mind the past few days to get it out and work on it.  I need to gather the courage to face the craft room closet.  It's a jungle in there!

Happy Monday!

Heather


3 comments:

  1. You have be totally baited! I can't wait to hear your news. :) I'm trying to get my crochet mojo back too, not sure where it went. lol Just an FYI, I merged my blogs, everything is on WGCreates.com now. I'm still working on merging feeds, so I wanted you to know so you don't miss anything. Well, not that I've written much yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi heather...so good to read your post and that all is well with you and yours...blackie sure will not miss out on anything with those peepers wide open...the father/son camping trip should be fun, but hopefully the temps will not be too cold...now for the not-yet-revealed exciting news...is it animal, vegetable or mineral?...inside/out or upside/down?...around the equator or trips to our northern and southern axis points?...anticipation is building to learn your sure-to-be wonderful surprise...i have been working on small crocheted items...hats, hearts and some flowers...until the next time...blessings and take care...sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "exciting news" will be revealed in time. :-) Thank you both for your kind comments. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.