Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hats


Well, I have 5 of my 15 or 16 hat commitment met.

I think they are turning out cute.  

I'm using the EASY PEASY WOMEN'S WINTER HAT pattern by Mary Jane.  Then I've sewn on the THREE TIER FLOWER to each one.



Most of the yarn is Vanna's Choice.  I believe the cranberry color is Jiffy yarn (label long gone).  It's all yarn I have on hand.

Your can read more about the hats HERE if you are interested (you have to scroll down a bit in the post to read about the hats).

My deadline is November 12th.  
Wish me luck!

Heather



11 comments:

  1. A wonderful donation for a most deserving charity. They are a beautiful make, a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. Heather

      Delete
  2. hi heather...the hats are quite lovely..your chosen colors highlight the patterns of the hat and flower...your kind, generous and loving gift will keep heads and hearts warm this winter...take care...sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving your nice comment Sally. Take care, Heather

      Delete
  3. I agree those hats are cute xx Well done and great progress made for achieving your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, my friend :) Your hats are darling and will be much appreciated by those wearing them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful hats Heather they will be well received I'm sure. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great venture you're doing. I saw your post on Google+ and posted there. Thanks for your comment back. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do this, Heather! I love the pattern and the flower just really sets it off. What a wonderful way to use up yarn you already have on hand. I'm off to check out the pattern for myself. Our temps have turned cooler and I'm itching to get started with some crocheting projects again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so wonderful my friend, these are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great. I'm sure you will meet your goal. Thanks for sharing the link too, the hat is so cute. I'll have to try one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.