Monday, July 20, 2015

Up, Down and Around I-90

Ft. Ticonderoga on Lake Champlain, NY

King's Garden, Ft. Ticonderoga

Globe Thistle, King's Garden, Ft. Ticonderoga

Ft. Ticonderoga, Birdseye view from Mt. Defiance

Niagara Falls, NY

Presque Isle, Erie, PA

Wave Break, Presque Isle, Erie, PA

Sea Gull, Presque Isle

We've been on a whirlwind adventure for the past 10 days or so.

It's good to be home and sleep in my own bed.

Hard to believe we are in the last two weeks of July.  

Summer is flying by.

Hope you are well.

Heather


12 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures Heather! Hope you had a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Heather! I hope everyone had a good time. Get some rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to see through your lens some places I have seen as well as some I have not, Heather! I'm glad you had a good trip, but are enjoying being settled at home again. Welcome Home :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenes - love seeing the falls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!

    We're heading up to that area this weekend. Well, the side of the lake in Vermont. I hope we see Champ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trip looks amazing Heather.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were in my neck of the woods - sounds like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Heather, looks like an awesome trip. So many pretty sights and images. I love the gorgeous views! Great captures of the gulls. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apart from the lovely birds, the scenery is amazing. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful photos. Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.