Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


We don't typically celebrate Valentine's Day, but this year hubby has gone all out.

He's made childcare arrangements and reservations at one of my favorite restaurants.  

He also brought home some pretty red roses this afternoon.


The signs are there.
Maybe he's going to ask me to marry him again.  

:-)

My sister hosted a little valentines day party this afternoon for the cousins.  

She made pizza, the kids did a craft and enjoyed some free time playing together.

I took over two of the dishcloths I'd been working on.


One in pink and one in a cheery multi-color.

All wrapped up with a heart for the occasion.


"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden."
Author Unknown

As the kiddo's were playing, I started working on some more.



Happy Heart Day my friends.  
Thank you for your sweet comments.  
I appreciate you.

Blessings,
Heather


8 comments:

  1. Awww...your hubby is sweet. :) The roses are beautiful...and I love the pattern (and the colors) in the dishcloths you've been making. Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses, your husband is a sweetheart. The dishcloths are beautiful, a great gift. Have a wonderful Valentines weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so lovely and weet!...roses are beautiful,,dishcloths are looking interesting...I haven't make one for so long,pattern is cute.Enjoy your weekend ! May the Lord bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that, maybe he'll ask me to marry him. :) So sweet. Lovely roses too. You have inspired me to make another set this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have just the nicest family. I love that your husband bought you flowers and that you treated your sister to a special surprise. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers, I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red roses how beautiful and a lovely romantic gesture from hubby, I love your dishcloths and it's a lovely thoughtful gift for your sister, enjoy your family time. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Heather, and that the challenges you are facing are getting sorted out. I have scrolled back to catch up with your latest, and been enjoying your wintery photos, and seeing your latest stitching...pretty patterns. I also appreciate the quotes you shared and seeing your son practicing Karate. [One of my grandsons is really enjoying Taekwondo] Blessings to you and yours! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.