Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday


Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam

This quote made me smile this morning.  The picture doesn't go with the quote, but it's a sunny cheery picture from one of our family walks so it makes me smile as well.

I'm about done with one of the baby blankets and have the body complete.  I should have the border finished later today.  I'll share some pictures once complete.

Lots of things to do today as we get back into our weekly routine.  Wouldn't it be nice if every day was a Saturday?  But then I suppose we wouldn't appreciate them as much.

I better get to it.  It is Monday after all, and there are "miles to go before I sleep..."

I hope your week gets off to a great start!

Heather

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Philippians 4:13


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, made me think of wintry walks which made me smile. Looking forward to seeing the finished baby blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is beautiful. Sounds like you're busy, busy today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy week to you. Our's started yesterday so tomorrow is mid-week. Yay! Counting down til June when I will be free, free, free. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That saying made me giggle too! Hee-hee. Today is the day I have to get back to my "normal" routine too and back to working. As you can see, I'm not getting right to it! I gotta have my coffee and read a few blogs first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mondays are always full of "things to do" at our house after the busy weekend. Thank you for the verse. Very much needed today and every day.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Monday already... they come too quickly for me most weeks! I have to live by that scripture most days! Can't wait to see your completed works! I haven't really done anything on the baby blanket I have going... boot cuffs for my daughter have been on going. She loves them. Then a lady at church told me she wanted a pair!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very uplifting message all around. I wear a sterling bangle every day with that verse on it. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always think it would be good if we could work on weekends and then have the rest of the week off haha have a great week Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the quote, Heather! I am looking forward to seeing the baby blanket you've been working on. You do such beautiful work. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very pretty picture, and I hope you are having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.