Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Next Jump in the Blog Hop



I want to introduce you to a blogging friend of mine named JoAnn of JoAnn's Creativity Blog.  

I met JoAnn through a mutual blog we both followed several years ago.  JoAnn is a Christian homeschool mom and we hit it off right away.  

She has a variety of hobbies that she enjoys working on including photography, crochet, stamping and cross stitch to name a few.  She and her family recently went gluten free, so she has been sharing some fun recipes that she has been trying.  

Please pop over and say hi to JoAnn and may the blog hop continue.

Have a wonderful evening,

Heather

7 comments:

  1. I'll have to go and check out her blog - thanks Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet introduction, and I love those flowers. Are they ones you just planted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I wish they were! :-) This was a photo I took last summer at one of the parks we visited. You are more than welcome for the intro. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Heather. Thank you so much for continuing the blog hop and I really enjoyed reading more about you. Thank you so much for the sweet things you said about me . I will now hop to. JoAnn's blog :) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn is a great blogging friend for many years. She does a great job blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopped by and saw all the lovely crochet projects she's been making. Quick and simple, that's what I like. Have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.