Friday, August 15, 2014

Frugal Friday


I thought it might be fun to share some of my frugal buys.  

I have to admit, I don't find these buys myself.  I follow a couple of blogs that usually highlight the best bargains at a wide variety of stores.  

The two below are my favorites:



This week Walgreens had some items on sale that I just couldn't pass up!

I got the above items for a grand total of $6.04!

Sugar is on sale (with their coupon) for $1.99
with my manufacturer's coupon I paid $1.62 each

Chicken of the Sea Chunk Lite Tuna was on sale (with their coupon) for .69 cents
with my manufacturer's coupon I paid .44 cents each

Lindsay Olives on sale (with their coupon) for .99 cents
with my manufacturer's coupon(s) I paid NOTHING!  Both FREE!

Dawn dish soap was on sale for .99 cents
with my manufacturer's coupon(s) I paid .69 cents each

I love a good bargain, so I thought I'd share.

This is my favorite coupon site if you are interested in saving some money!

http://www.coupons.com/

Happy shopping!

Heather








6 comments:

  1. Great deals Heather. I've tried to do couponing a few times, but I never seem to stick with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to shop Walgreens for their deals! It is harder and harder to find good coupons now.
    Good shopper!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys. No coupons here and hardly ever any sales on grocery items either. :( Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like a bargain to make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great bargains, especially the freebies! :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats some great savings. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.