Saturday, April 26, 2014

Meet Blackie


I'd like to introduce to you "Blackie" who we are hoping to bring home in the next couple of weeks.


Blackie is a "Goldendoodle"; that is, the mamma is a golden retriever and the papa is a black and white standard poodle.  


Blackie is one of nine in her litter.  She needs to gain two more pounds before we can bring her home.  I had my camera on the wrong setting, so my pics didn't turn out as well as I hoped.


Most of the time she had her nose to the ground exploring her environment.


She seems like a very sweet puppy.  

Hubby has been getting all sorts of movies from the library for us to watch on training her, etc.  He's really the pro in the family as his family always had dogs as he was growing up.  He also rescued a Husky before we were married and trained her.  

We are all looking forward to bringing little Blackie home.

That's it for now.  Hope you are having a terrific Saturday.

Heather


10 comments:

  1. She's completely adorable! How sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! She's just darling! How fun...a new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting a lovely new puppy she is so cute, I want one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I hope she gets to go home with you all soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, my heart melted when I saw this cute little puppy!!!....I know you will enjoy her!
    xx Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like such a sweetie, Heather. Blessings on you and yours as she joins your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - she is adorable! Your little boy will love her forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, Blackie is on lucky little one. You are going to love having her in your wonderful family.
    Congrats,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how sweet :-) She's going to make a wonderful addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.