Monday, February 10, 2014

Still Don't Know...


...if we'll be closing on the house this Friday.  

There are a lot of items that still need to be finished on the house.

Sounds like they may pour the driveway on Wednesday.  

Mid-week it is supposed to start warming up, so that is definitely something to look forward to.

I won't likely be posting for a little bit as we pack up the apartment and make final arrangements with our movers, etc.  

Hopefully, next time I post we'll be getting settled in our new home.

If you think of it, say a prayer for us for a smooth transition.  
It's been a rocky journey, but I'm sure there are lessons in there that I'll look back upon.

Wishing you blessings for a great week,

Heather




19 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers that all is finished for you all to move. The house looks great with the different stone work on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather! I am so excited for you. I do wish smooth sailing to the grand finale!
    xx Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes......everything are fine...just wait few more days and the result will be perfect.God bless you and I will keep you in my prayers.god is good....Just excitements...I went thru that the first time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I know it's been a rough road for you. Praying all goes well this week with the closing and the move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm agreeing with your prayer request, Heather, and I am very excited for you! Blessings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you, Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful! Are you DYING?! You must be dying! I'm dying for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pammy Sue. :-) I'm a bit stressed, but yes, looking forward to getting into the house. :-)

      Delete
  8. It's just so pretty! And very difficult to build a house this time of the year! Please give us a tour as soon as you are able!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Heather - and I'll send you lots of good wishes for everything to go well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck sweet Heather, it is going to be amazing.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best wishes and good luck with the closing and moving. Should be amazing to get into a house after being in an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's such a beautiful home. I am praying for you all and that you do get to move in this Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.