Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dainty Facial Cloths


I finished up my second facial cloth this morning while dear son was doing his school work.

I like the way they look in the cream colored cotton.


I didn't have time to write up a formal pattern, but this is what I did for mine.

For the first one (with the eyelets on the sides),I used a repeat pattern of double crochet, half double crochet and single crochet across.  (Multiples of three + 5 for beginning chain; turning chain counting as a double crochet).

For the second one (no eyelets on the sides), I used a repeat pattern of single crochet, half double crochet and double crochet.  (Multiples of 3 + 1 for beginning chain; turning chain doesn't count as a stitch).

For the border, I just did a picot edging.

Now to try to finish up the baby blanket I started back in October (oh my!).

:-)

Hope you are having a good day.

Heather



18 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Heather! Thanks so much for sharing your patterns as well. I have only crocheted one dishcloth, but your washcloths are so pretty I want to try to make them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love them in cream as well, but would definitely ruin them quickly with make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're very pretty Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are darling Heather. The cream color is perfect for them. :) The pattern and texture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so pretty. I really want to make some cloths for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just so lovely. You and I have to stick together with this baby blanket thing, keep your focus, you can do it!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I'll have to see if I can make them with that pattern. I'm not that good if it isn't written out, but it's something I definitely need to learn to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word...these are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your pattern! Now....where is my white cotton!!!
    xx Shari

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant looking. I think the cream colour is perfect for these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Those are just beautiful! I would love to make something like that to give as gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.