Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Good-bye 2013 - Welcome 2014


This year has been a stressful year for my little family.  

We sold our home, put our belongings in storage, signed a contract to build a new house and moved into a small apartment back in May.  

We are still in said apartment.

I've really had to lean on my faith this year and learn (and keep learning) I'm not in control.  
Does that lesson ever get any easier?

I'm not sad to say good-by to 2013 with the exception of the loss of time.

I'm looking forward to 2014 with hope.

I wish you and your families a very Happy New Year.  

May you be blessed with your hearts desires.

Heather


8 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, I know it has been difficult for you and your family! I am eagerly awaiting you moving into your new home!!!! We too are happy to say goodbye to 2013! It was a dreadful year for us!!! Hoping for better days ahead!! But all the while, we know, that we are blessed, and that many have it much worse. We are thankful for our health!!
    Here's to 2014!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris, you are right, still so many things to be thankful for. Happy New Year. Heather

      Delete
  2. You will be certain to enjoy your lovely new home all the more with the long wait! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, bless your heart, moving and building is so stressful. Here is to a wonderful, creative and loving 2014!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith. Wishing you a happy 2014 as well. :-)

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year and best wishes for the 2014....;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too. That does sound very hard, those changes. What a blessing when your house is done. I pray your 2014 is a blessed one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.