Friday, November 15, 2013


"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth:  but the word of our God shall stand for ever."
Isaiah 40:8



I was reading a friends blog this evening and it was a gentle reminder to be thankful, not only for our blessings, but in everything. 

Sometimes it's hard to be thankful for things that don't make us happy, but there is a purpose for everything.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

As the Thanksgiving holiday quickly approaches, I'd be remiss not to express the gratitude I have for the blessings bestowed upon me.

I'm thankful for the gift of my salvation;
(Romans 6:23)
I'm thankful for my beloved husband; and
I'm thankful for my cherished son.

Wishing you blessings and thoughts of gratitude as you prepare for the thanksgiving holiday.

Heather


2 comments:

  1. I too, am so very thankful for my family!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.