Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Update on the House


We went down to see the progress on the house yesterday.  

There are now stairs going up and walls on the 2nd story.


Most of the interior walls are complete on the first floor.  



Dear son was counting out his steps in the different bedrooms to see which one he wanted.  

He chose the one with a view.

:-)

I can now look out a window in what will be hubby's and my bedroom and this is what I saw.


I think balloons are the theme here and I'm loving it!

I mentioned in an earlier post that we had starting collecting rock for a fire pit we hope to build.  This is what we have so far.  It's a small start.  


Hopefully the weather will be nice this weekend and we'll be able to gather some more.

Dear son and I stopped down earlier in the evening and it looks like they are getting ready to put up the roof.  They may have the roof started by the weekend!

Toodles for tonight and have a blessed evening,

Heather

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see you home being built. It is looking great. I love your lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment Sharon. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, how fun!!! I love seeing the process of a house being built. I would love to have a house built someday. And the view from your room is beautiful. Is there any way those trees can be torn down and someone build there? I'm always worried about that out here. Beautiful scenery, unless the owner sells, then houses will go up. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JoAnn. :-) You are right, there are a couple of lots back there, so someone could build back there down the road. But for now, it's a peaceful view. Thank you for your nice comment. Heather

      Delete
  3. How exciting to see all that going on. And what a wonderful view you will have from your bedroom watching the balloons. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.