Friday, September 27, 2013

Framing and More Balloons

Hot Air Balloons on the Meadow

We've gone down to see progress on the house a few days this week.  Each day we saw wonderful sights of hot air balloons, a para-sailor, and some really cool little planes.  

On the Meadow

The little airport that is close by offers hot air balloon rides.  Wouldn't that be a neat thing to do?  I have a little fear of heights, but I might be able to overcome it to ride in one of the beautiful balloons.


They started framing the house on Tuesday.

Floorboards

Each day it gets more and more exciting.  It is starting to look like a house.

Sunroom looking North on the Meadow

I can't wait to be sitting in the sunroom looking out on nature.  I'll have to plant a colorful flower garden straight ahead.  

But until then...

There are a lot of pretty wildflowers on the meadow and the leaves have started to change their colors.

Wildflowers on the Meadow

I haven't gotten in any crochet for about two weeks.  Between my mom's visit, household chores and homeschool, my days have been pretty busy.  With that being said, I'm happy to report that my laundry is all caught up.  

:-)

Hopefully, I'll be able to start crocheting again over the weekend.

Have a wonderfully blessed day,

Heather

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1



4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Its great that your house is coming along so nicely. That is a beautiful view. I hope u get some crocheting in this weekend. We are on a four day weekend and I hope to get quite a bit of crocheting done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn. I'm going to try to run to Michaels tomorrow and pick up some yarn, I need a little color, can't get myself to pick up the brown right now (but I will). Enjoy your long weekend. Heather

      Delete
  2. How exciting that the house is coming right along!!! I can't wait to see what is happening next.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.