Friday, September 13, 2013

Back to the Bobble Diamond Afghan Project


I'm back to the Bobble Diamond Afghan project.

I got a few rows in yesterday and would say I'm almost to the 1/3 mark.  


When I'm done with this blanket, I'm going to be ready for some color.

My mom will be coming to stay with us for about a week to celebrate dear son's upcoming birthday.  I have all sorts of fun field trips planned.  It should be a great week of adventure.

We need to finish up our school day and I'll be ready for the weekend to start.  

This week certainly "flew" by.

Take care,

Heather


6 comments:

  1. It looks great so far :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is looking great! Here's to a fabulous weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. I've been trying to learn continental knitting, but honestly I miss crocheting. I'm going pick up some of my unfinished crocheting projects and start working on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn. :-) Maybe take a little break from the knitting then go back to it when you complete a project. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.