Monday, September 9, 2013

A Little Bit About Nothing...


Hot air balloon going up by lot
September 2013


Monday has rolled around again and the weekend seemed too short.  

We stopped by the lot last Friday and not much had been done.  Sounds like things may pick up a bit this week (hopefully).

While we were there, we saw a pretty hot air balloon going up.  




I starting dreaming about sitting out on the deck with a glass of iced tea watching the balloons....


I made oatmeal cookies tonight for hubby and the little one...

Quaker Oatmeal Cookies
http://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/content/recipes/recipe-detail.aspx?recipeid=474


I ate a few too.

Pebbles has been sleeping a lot.
I guess that is what 14 year old cats do.


Pebbles
September 2013


I finally captured her while she was awake and alert.


I'm on the last few rows of my baby blanket.  Then onto the border.

Wishing you blessings for a great week,

Heather



P.S.  I had quite a bit of trouble with Blogger tonight; maybe they are working on it...

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you really do get a lot of work done on your crocheting projects, don't you? I am trying to learn continental knitting. I need to practice it again tonight. Hopefully in a week or so I'll have a scarf done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is neat JoAnn. I'll look forward to seeing your scarf. Thanks for the nice comment. I usually work on my projects while dear son does his worksheets during the school day. I have the down time and can squeeze in a row or two. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather!
    I thought I had your new blog all set up in my blog roll before I started traveling, but now that I am back I realized I was missing you and NOW have got your blog in place so I can visit:)

    It is exciting to watch your new home progressing, but I can so relate to the challenges of your transitional life of living out of boxes since we moved 15 times!

    Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos of the scenery around you! Cheers for your son's yellow belt! And your various yarn projects inspire me to get busy stitching again.

    Blessings to you and yours,
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gracie, thank you for your nice comment. Hope you have a great day. :-)

      Delete
  3. Just dropping in to say 'hi' - hope you have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Those oatmeal cookies look good. I could eat a few myself. Your kitty has such a pretty face. We had our cat for 18 years and she did almost nothing but sleep the last few. Guess I'll sleep a lot too when I'm 100 and something years old! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pammy Sue. :-) I'm looking over at Pebbles and she is sleeping right now. :-)

      Delete
  5. Keep dreaming; it'll be a reality soon :-) Yummy looking cookies! I'm glad you ate some. It's always nice to have a little treat. I look forward to seeing your finished blanket.
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.