Friday, August 2, 2013

Two Balls of Cotton


When we moved, I packed up all my yarn and hooks and told myself, I'll find them once we get settled in the apartment.  

I have yet to locate them.  

I did purchase a couple balls of cotton and a hook for when I wanted to pick up my craft.  

I started a dishcloth yesterday.  


I need to add a border and crochet another.  I don't know why, but I always like to do dishcloths in pairs.


I'm itching to do a project with a little meat, but all my books are stored away in boxes as well.  In the meantime, I'll work on something small to keep my mind and hands busy.  

A trip to our storage facility may be in order.

Happy Friday, may your weekend be blessed.

Heather



10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Heather, how I have missed your posts, and your beautiful yarn creations!!! You will have to go find that box with the yarn and books!!!! Your dishcloths are pretty. I never see the white cotton here!!!
    Sure have missed you girlfriend!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice words Kris. :-)

      Delete
  2. Very nice Heather - looks sturdy enough for scrubbing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand, I do dishcloths in sets of either 2 or 4... just doesn't feel right otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That way there is always a spare. :-)

      Delete
  4. I like dishcloths too. That looks like a pretty color for the border. I've used left over yarn pieces for the borders on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn. I'll probably do the mate in the blue color.

      Delete
  5. I love dishcloths :) That Aqua colour is my favourite and will looks so pretty with the white.

    I am the queen of losing stash boxes when we move - this last move we were just moving 5 minutes up the road so instead of trusting it to the removalist - I moved it box by box myself so I knew exactly were it was at all times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea. Thank you for your nice comment.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.