Sunday, August 18, 2013

Garden Dreaming


This summer, I've been busy dreaming and putting together ideas for the garden.

I've gotten a lot of books from the library reading up on my subject.  

My favorites, in the picture above, are Grow Your Own Fruit and Grow Fruit.  I've got them on my Amazon "wish list" as they seem like they'll be good books to have on hand for care of different fruit trees and plants.

I put together a preliminary plan.  


It's mostly preliminary because the septic may have to go in the back yard, we'll have to see once we talk with that contractor.  From what I understand, that has to go in an area that drains well.  Also, you can't put any trees or plantings over it.

The other reason I say it's preliminary is that hubby likes the idea of moving the fruit I have on the left more toward the back.

And, really, until we get there, it's just fun to dream.......

We are off to the park for some afternoon entertainment.

Hope your Sunday is blessed.

Take care,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to be making such plans!!! I can't wait to see it all planted!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! lol Seems like it will never get here. Thanks Kris.

      Delete
  2. It's always so much fun to plan. Looks like you are very detailed when you do it. :) I hope it works out for you. Oh, and we've had septic tanks, you want to have easy access to them for whenever work needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate hearing from you.